On your mark . . . get set . . . COOK! The International Cookbook for Kids is packed with features that make cooking a snap:
– 60 classic recipes from Italy, France, China, and Mexico
– More than 100 full-color photographs and illustrations
– Easy-to-follow recipe format
– Kid-tested recipes ranging from appetizers to desserts
– Chef’s tips discussing ingredients, nutrition, and technique
– Safety section discussing basic kitchen precautions
– Special taco-party section
Buy this fun cookbook for grades 5-8 for only $1.00 today.
Click here to purchase The International Cookbook for Kids
Kid genius Kevin Brewer and his friends are blasting off into space in the final installment of John Kloepfer’s hilarious illustrated middle grade series Galaxy’s Most Wanted, a perfect fit for reluctant readers.
You’d think saving the universe not once but twice would buy you a little time off. Not so for Kevin Brewer and his science-camp buddies. They’ve just got word that their favorite comic book author, Max Grayson, is in terrible danger—and so is the universe! The kids have no choice but to head to outer space to save their hero and prevent a diabolic breed of aliens from annihilating their home galaxy.
This book is for readers in grades 4-7 and is selling for $1.99 today.
Click here to purchase Galaxy’s Most Wanted #3: Starship Bloopers